Pages

7.07.2011

Great Sounds: Florence + The Machine

Love love love Florence + the Machine. At one point in time I had almost every track of their latest album plastered on my facebook. Their music has be in constant rotation on my play list lately.

Florence + the Machine have an extremely hypnotic rhythmic heart pumping feet stomping hand clapping sound to almost every track they've ever release. It's brilliant! It's strange that some songs could be talking about something so tragic like heart break yet make it sound like a celebration.

I almost feel like a hippie running through a field naked in slender listening to their music. (I know...extreme. But hey it's the truth). I always feel transferred to another universe when listening to their music. It's like nothing else exists but sounds and words. This is the way music should sound!

Did I mention how much I love their music!
Side note: lately all the artists I've discovered have had  London roots. Is there something in the water over there? I simply must visit.





Enjoy
xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...