Pages

2.07.2011

Happy Birthday to Me

25 years of life have past and I am both enamored and blessed to still be alive. On birthdays we are traditionally the main attraction. We get ourselves dolled up and plan celebrations so that our friends and family get an annually reminder that we still exist. Today I want to do something a little different. Today I want to take a day to show my gratitude. My existence seems so small in comparison to the many lives that have changed me. Today instead of throwing a grand celebration I pay homage to every individual I have ever met. To the people who I am so lucky to call friend, I thank you for making me laugh, cry, and keeping me thoroughly entertained. To my family I thank you for pushing me, inspiring me, driving me nuts, and loving me unconditionally. To my readers, I thank you for listening me and supporting my dreams.

To my best friend, my sister, my partner in crime I thank you for giving me a reason to live.

me 25 years ago
me & the sis

This year of all years I learned my birthday allows me to remember the people things and life lessons that have made me. I thank God for giving me another days to live. Another breath to breathe, another day to smile. This post truly cannot express the shear gratitude I feel for each and everyone of you. This is my gift to you. No matter how long we have known each other, I thank you from the depths of my soul. Here's to another 25 years.

Enjoy
xxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...