Pages

5.16.2011

Tasty Pallets: Penne with Spinach Sauce


I was about to cook and realized I haven't made a food post in a while. I love Italian, so here's a quick meal to fix. If you're really hungry you can add a little chicken. I only takes about 20 minutes to make!

Ingredients
  • Olive Oil
  • 1 tablespoon butter
  • 1 chopped onion
  • 2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic
  • chopped spinach
  • Alfredo Sauce to preference (I know some people don't like too much sauce)
  • Parmesan cheese
  • Salt to taste
  • 1 box Penne
Directions
  1. Cook pasta to specified direction on box
  2. In a large bowl lightly mix a handful of spinach, Alfredo sauce and Parmesan cheese. Set aside
  3. In a new pot, bring Olive oil and butter to medium heat. Add pasta, salt, spinach sauce and remaining spinach
Don't forget the garlic bread!

Enjoy
xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

learned a lot

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...